If you’re a casual runner, training for a race, or looking for the perfect place to recover after a big run — our Running Retreat is for you. You will trail run, cross-train, skill-build, stretch, rest, relax…and have plenty of fun!
Our activities will help you stay in peak shape for your next big run:
- Trail run on scenic mountains, throughout meadows, and on a track
- Choose from a myriad of fitness classes that can enhance your running performance
- Recover with foam roller stretches, yoga classes, and recovery workouts
- Rest deeply with spa treatments tailored to runners, such as Sports Massages
- Chat with our Running Concierge for great Ranch running tips
Learn more about our Running Retreat.
Cottontail Trail: Mountain 9 Miles
Advanced runners will enjoy this challenging, steep and fun run. Those who adventure on the Cottontail Trail will be rewarded with majestic, stunning and far-reaching views.
Coyote Trail: Mountain 4 – 6 Miles
Push yourself with elevation gains and enjoy scenic vistas of The Ranch and Kuchumaa Mountain.
Roadrunner Trail Run: Challenging 5 Miles
Embark on a three, four, or five mile run on rolling hills, which weaves through serene meadows and chaparral. This is a great training run if you are preparing for a race.
Learn the time-tested drills incorporated by runners of all experience/ability levels to maximize efficiency in your running stride. This class is an interval training format and is accessible to any fitness level.